Lakeshore Learning Materials Senior Marketplace Specialist, Amazon in Carson, California
Senior Marketplace Specialist, Amazon
Lakeshore Learning Materials is one of the premier manufacturers of educational materials for elementary programs, early childhood organizations and parents around the country. A multichannel organization with a strong sales division, thriving web business, catalogs and 60 store locations nationwide, Lakeshore has experienced continuous growth since its inception in 1954. We attribute our long-term success to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
We are searching for a passionate and business-savvy Senior Marketplace Specialist to grow the Amazon marketplace business for LakeshoreLearning.com, a Top 500 B2C and B2B Internet retailer. Reporting to the Director of Digital Product Management in our E-Commerce department, the Specialist will manage the implementation, execution, reporting, and optimization of Amazon marketplace efforts including strategic direction, analysis and metrics reporting, product listing page optimization, and day-to-day operational maintenance. You will indirectly manage advertising vehicles including Sponsored Ads and champion new opportunities resulting in the growth of our Amazon business.
- Manage Amazon marketplace account, Seller Central sales performance, growth strategy
- Facilitate continual launch of products on Amazon with a cross-functional team while ensuring exemplary attention to detail
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better product listing optimization
- Conduct ongoing keyword research
- Collaborate with our SEM team to mature our Sponsored Ads efforts and identify other advertising and promotional opportunities
- Manage Amazon reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs as well as search term analytics and competitive benchmarking
- Research, vet, and recommend third party tools, software, and/or partners to improve the product launch process, efficiency, analytics, and overall management/performance
- Stay on top of marketplace patterns and trends and evolve Amazon growth strategy accordingly
- Explore and recommend appropriate expansion into international Amazon markets as well as other marketplaces
- Work with key stakeholders, departments, and partners to develop and communicate strategy and deliver actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- 4+ years in e-commerce businesses with experience running Amazon marketplaces for a minimum of 2 years with heavy volume
- Must possess deep knowledge of the Amazon marketplace and Seller Central
- Familiarity with search, PPC bid management, and Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Excellent analytical skills with and web analytics tools expertise (Seller Central, Adobe Analytics, Excel)
- Superb attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong and persuasive communication skills and business sense
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Experience with responsive sites and mobile shopping behaviors
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced development environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and external vendors
When you join Lakeshore, you’re joining hundreds of talented and dedicated individuals who believe that the materials we create really can make a difference. For over 60 years, we’ve been developing some of the best learning materials in the world—products that spark young imaginations, instill a sense of wonder and foster a lifelong love of learning. Products that make it possible for every child to enter school ready to succeed. Products that help children with disabilities make amazing educational strides and join their peers in the classroom. And we know that we couldn’t do the incredible things we’re doing without the people who are on our team. We’re continually making sure we have the right people in place to take us to the next level, and we’re always on the lookout for smart and enthusiastic people to join us. If you are a down-to-earth professional who shares our passion and our drive, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary depends on skills and experience. Family-owned and family-friendly, Lakeshore offers excellent medical/dental and vision coverage, 401(k), flexible benefits, plus a generous profit bonus plan, on-site preschool, employee discount and casual dress.
To apply, please complete an online application at https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=LAKESHORE&cws;=1&rid;=2356. To learn more about Lakeshore, visit http://www.lakeshorelearning.com. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Location: *Carson, CA