Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Assignment Number 13046
Title Corporate Paralegal
Employment Type Direct
Position Type Consulting Services
Location US-California-Costa Mesa
Description Turn experience into opportunity.
Leverage your accomplishments to get the kind of employment you''ve always wanted: a self-directed career with work/life balance, world class clients and high-level initiatives - all with the collaboration and support of a global community of seasoned professionals. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems and drive change, then a career at Resources Global Professionals is for you.
We are looking for experienced corporate paralegals to join our Legal & Regulatory Practice. As a legal consultant with RGP Legal, you will have the opportunity to assist clients in a variety of challenging projects that will make a positive impact on their ability to do business.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience.
* Corporate governance, SEC and/or contracts experience required.
* Both law firm and in-house experience strongly preferred.
* Bachelor''s degree.
* ABA-approved Paralegal or California equivalent.
* Demonstrated track record of positive impact in all positions held.
* Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients'' needs and issues.
* Ability and desire to work within a team environment.
* Highly professional with superior verbal and written communications skills.Our Consultants enjoy the flexibility and autonomy to choose the client projects that interest them, while continuing to build professional relationships within our global community of Consultant and business professionals. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401(k) savings plan which includes a discretionary company match, employee stock purchase plan, paid personal time off program, professional development and certification courses.