Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Inspector, Receiving I - (13-010)
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Inspector, Receiving I
Job # 13-010
Tri-Star Electronics International, Inc. part of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies has been a leader in the interconnect market for over 25 years supplying to over 90% of the world’s leading aerospace, avionics and electronics OEM’s. has an immediate need for a Receiving Inspector I in our El Segundo Facility. Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is currently in a twenty year bubble of sustainable growth. Our innovative new product and processed have helped us to aggressively acquire market share from our competitors and is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of high-performance wire and cable including fiber optic cable; Military and Aerospace electrical contacts.
• Responsible for verifying the accompanying documentation is complete.
• Performs dimensional inspection using micrometers, calipers, Comparator and/or other measuring tools.
• Able to perform simple math calculations.
• Ability to use calipers, micrometers, threads gages and x-ray machines.
• Ability to read drawing and customer specifications
• Performs visual inspection to assure parts received are uniform and free of defects, tool marks and other discrepancies that could affect the function of the parts.
• and preparing first article masters
• Ensures that Manufacturing Process Specification’s (MPS) and blueprint specifications are met. Maintain quality and requirements.
• Maintains clean, well-organized work area while performing all assigned tasks in a manner consistent with company safety/environmental regulations
Date Needed By
Additional Requirements will be to have a High School Diploma or a minimum one year in equivalent experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate must be detailed oriented, knowledge of basic math, basic computer skills and ability to read and write English. Prior inspection experiences preferred.
Interested parties must include salary history to be considered. Salary will be based on experience and ability. We are an Equal Opportunity.
EL SEGUNDO, CA - El Segundo, CA 90245 US (Primary)
Inspector, Receiving I
of Hires Needed