Rose International INC Telecom Technician in El Segundo, California
Position Title: Telecom Technician
Position Number: 261461
Location: El Segundo, CA
Desired Skill Set:
4G, Black Box Testing, Gray Box Testing, LTE, RF Engineering, System Testing, White Box Testing, Wireless communication
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Position Title: Hardware Test Engineer
Location: EL SEGUNDO CA 90245
Duration: 12+ Months
Priority Job Skills:
2 RF (Radio Frequency) Technology
3 LTE (4G)
5 System Testing
• Extensive understanding of RF principles, digital communications, and test engineeringmethodologies.
• Extensive understanding/experience in RF communications and digital communications.
• Understanding of digital communications standards, e.g. 8-PSK, FSK, QPSK, QAM.
• Experience with White Box, Grey Box and Black Box testing.
• Ability to understand and interpret technical specifications and formal requirements
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Functional Test and Test Case Development.
• Lab Based Test Execution.
• Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Source code documentation.
• Bug documentation and tracking.
• Technical documentation (design and user documentation, etc.)
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• 1-3 years of combined software development and hardware lab experience that includes Baseband, Digital, and RF Test and Measurement. A strong candidate for this position will have a combination of the following:
• Expert-level familiarity with different types of electronics lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal analyzers, power meters, modulators/demodulators, signal generators.
• Knowledge of using different operating systems including: Microsoft Windows XP/7/8, Linux.
• Experience designing and testing digital and RF circuits.
• Knowledge of network configuration and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of communication protocols and systems (TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, etc.)
• Experience in software projects involving integration with hardware components, such as lab equipment (e.g., Spectrum Analyzer), set top boxes, communications equipment, etc.
• Experience working in a fast paced consumer electronics environment.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.