Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Technical Recruiter| Emeryville, CA
TubeMogul is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us rapidly scale our product and engineering organizations. You will work closely with our President of Products, CTO, and engineering management to hire talented Software Engineers and Product Managers capable of pushing the bounds of PlayTime, our real-time video advertising platform. PlayTime is currently used by media ad networks, agency trading desks, media agencies and brand advertisers. We're seeking a full-lifecycle recruiter with impeccable sourcing chops and a stellar network built from hard work and successful networking throughout the Bay Area. You will be expected to attract, source, and screen technical professionals for a product-focused company and fast-moving industry. This position is a key role for TubeMogul's product roadmap and will report to the Director of Recruitment.
It's obviously a competitive market for talent, but candidates love our "Make Mistakes" and "Get Shit Done" culture. Our PlayTime platform is a mature product, handling upwards of 10 billion video auctions per day, 100,000 actions per second. We have an approved hiring a plan, a recent round (Series C) of funding, and our growing HR team is looking to hire the right people, to hire the right people.
* 5+ years demonstrated success recruiting for product-focused company
* A history of filling challenging software engineering roles at all levels (technical support to leadership)
* Experience recruiting in a fast-based, startup environment
* Proven experience building effective relationships with senior management
* International sales recruiting experience a plus
* Passionate about TubeMogul's mission, our product vision, and able to speak about the technology platform and our industry
* In-house, corporate recruiting experience is required.
* Previous agency recruiting experience a plus
* Knowledge and understanding of the online advertising and ad tech industry a plus
* Experience recruiting Bay Area Software Engineers - on the ground, from the Bay Area
* Practical experience with recruiting tools and best practices
* A rolodex… or preferably a more modern way to manage contacts
* Impeccable follow up and follow through skills
* Sourcing Chops
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
* Sense of Humor
TubeMogul is the only video marketing company built for branding. By integrating real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurement into its PlayTime platform, TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads and maximizes the impact of every dollar spent by brand marketers.
The company only partners with premium and transparent inventory sources – including direct publishers and private networks – to deliver video to any audience, in any format, on any device. Advertisers only pay when someone chooses to watch their video and they see exactly which sites their ads ran on, how their ads performed and who watched them. Using PlayTime means never having to choose engagement and accountability over reach.
Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, CA with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, Los Angeles, Sydney, Singapore and Toronto. TubeMogul has recently been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and the Best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media.
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, choice of windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food and lots more!
Please use the link provided to apply. In the cover letter, please let us know why you're the perfect fit and would make a great 'Moguler' - we look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.