Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
STG International iscurrently accepting resumesfor a Diagnostic Radiologist to support Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA.
This posting is for future openings- no positions available currently.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Review and interpret routine diagnostic procedures and nuclear medicine studies obtained on DoD beneficiaries from local and/or regional civilian medical centers, and Veterans Affairs Hospitals.
* Provide advice and opinions upon request by the Chief of Radiology in support of diagnostic interpretations of radiological examinations and procedures as provided in conjunction with patient care.
* Read STAT diagnostic studies and provide verbal/written results of critical values to clinical staff.
* Interpret all routine studies (including plain films, CT, US, nuclear medicine and MRI as available at the MTF) and dictate for transcription to CHCS.
* Accomplish fluoroscopic exams and any credentialed special procedures on the daily schedule established at the direction of the Chief, Department of Radiology. These fluoroscopic exams and special procedures require same day interpretation.
* Prepare all records and reports as may be required in support of services rendered and as required by the MTF, Federal law or Air Force Instruction.
* Take part in hospital/clinic Quality Assurance Programs as required to meet the standards of the American College of Radiology, JCAHO and the USAF.
* Attend and participate in patient care team reports, conferences, professional staff meetings and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to assigned cases and/or performance of services.
* Procedures include, but are not limited to:
* Chest and Ribs Head and Neck
* IVP Ultrasound
* Oral Cholecytograms
* Spine and Pelvis
* Myelogram Tomography
* Urethrogram, interpretation only
* CT Scans
* Mysterosalplnogram, interpretation only Upper GI/Barium Swallow
* Retrograde Cysto-Urethrography
* Percutaneous Biopsy and/or Aspiration
* Small Bowel Follow Through/Enteroclysis
* Barium Enema (Single and Double contreat)
* Mammogram (to Include Needle Localization)
* Other (Gall Bladder, Fistulograms, Galactograms)
* Voiding Cystourethrography
* Nuclear Medicine Studies
* Emergency radiological procedures and cases, which include any procedure the health care provider is credentialed to perform, as clinically indicated, outpatient clinical consultations including plain film studies.
* Administrative services, to include: boards, committee meetings, continuing medical education, peer review and quality improvement as deemed necessary the Flight Commander or his/her designee.
* Ensure a safe work environment and employee safe work habits.
* Interpret all routine studies (including radiographs, CT, US, nuclear medicine and MRI as available at the MTF) and voice dictate using available resources into CHCS within twenty-four hours after the study is performed.
Imaging interpretation includes: Head and Neck, Urethrogram
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. STGi is a woman- owned, minority business, and is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth in recent years.
STG International offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
* Be continuously employed in the practice of diagnostic radiology or in training for 24 months within the last 36 months.
* Current board certification or eligibility by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (AOBR).
Fairfield, California, United States