LFP, Inc. FACILITIES SUPERVISOR in Gardena, California
Oversee and manage Engineering and Housekeeping Departments including daily projects and supply orders.
Performs and supervises specialized assignments and general tasks in the maintenance of the entire Casino property.
Performs and supervises general plumbing duties.
Performs and supervises general refrigeration, heating, and AC maintenance.
Performs and supervises painting, carpentry and remodeling of the entire Casino property.
Performs and supervises moving of Casino game tables, chairs, office furniture and supplies as needed.
Abides by and adheres to the Casino safety policy as well as the State Health Department regulations.
Performs Housekeeping supply audits and purchases.
Performs Housekeeping schedule reviews.
Performs Housekeeping productivity reviews.
Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Facilities Director.
· A valid state issued driver’s license required.
· Knowledge and experience of industrial maintenance and cleaning practices.
· Knowledge and experience of mechanical equipment and devices.
· Position requires shifts including weekends and holidays.
· A High School diploma or general education degree
· Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
· Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
· Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-Starter is a plus!
· This position requires the ability to problem solve and communicate with Casino floor personnel and manage Casino Facilities operations.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
· Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
· Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
· Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid California Driver’s License.
· Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and equipment to perform a continuous process of loading, manipulating and unloading large items throughout a scheduled shift
· Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 75 lbs. without restrictions.
· Requires many hours of working with mechanical equipment.
· Requires standing for long periods of time
· The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
· Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, maneuvering equipment and furnishings.
· Able to regularly perform maintenance and housekeeping items: climb, drill, saw, sweep, vacuum, extract and steam clean…
· Ability to use and climb ladders and operate electric man lifts.
· Requires ability to perform repetitive motions
· Must be able to stand on feet for an eight-hour shift
· Work in an enclosed and busy area.
· Requires ability to constantly reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Lifting, twisting and turning carrying items on a constant basis.
· Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
· Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
· Ability to tolerate indoor and outdoor temperatures of approximately 30- 75 degrees for extended periods of time.
· Adult content environment
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
· 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
External Company Name: Flynt Management Group
External Company URL: lfp.com