Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Brand Manager (2 Wheel)
Job Title: Brand Manager (2 Wheel)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Irvine, CA
Brand Manager (2 Wheel)
Position Summary:This position is responsible for developing marketing plans, executing projects and initiatives supporting short and long-term marketing strategy for the 2 wheel product segment. Collaborates with Marketing Strategy, R&D, KHI, Japanese Corporate Liaisons, Finance, Distribution, IT and Sales to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and all initiatives support the brand promise. Manages vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Oversees the brand promise, brand vision, brand position, and brand architecture and determines overall business goals for the brand.
* Develops growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand that aligns with the business plan.
* Participates in the global brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting & innovation review and brand strategy review. Also participates in and contributes to annual brand operating plan reviews.
* Participates in brand strategy development and in setting consumer targets.
* Works collaboratively with all marketing divisions to execute communications consistent with a determined strategic marketing hierarchy and a global look/feel.
* Participates on cross-functional teams to develop new products, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast/financials and writing concept statements for consumer testing.
* Analyzes previous new product launches (KMC and competitive), and reports on executional success/progress (ROI).
* Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify new product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
* Drives consumer understanding and insights that defines core enthusiast prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
* Leads consumer and brand research plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
* Analyzes market, consumer, and competitive information to support executive management in setting new product pricing and managing price on existing items.
* Analyzes consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer segmentation.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college is required; and minimum ten years related experience and/or training in a marketing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Extensive experience in developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational goals.
Must be results oriented and creative.
Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
To perform this job successfully, you should have solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft's Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access software.