Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Sr Statistical Programmer - Transcatheter Heart Valve
Location: USA-California - Irvine
Job Number: 002054
The Senior Statistical Programmer will develop, test, validate, document, maintain and execute programs in SAS and may serve as lead programmer as appropriate. He/she will take primary role in review and validation of SAS programs created by more junior-level programmers. In addition, will ensure that all required documentation is appropriately filled out and approved.
Responsibilities will include:
* Program, document, validate and review summary tables, data listings, and graphs for inclusion in clinical reports or presentations in collaboration with project statistician.
* Program analysis datasets, will be responsible for responding to data requests in collaboration with project statistician.
* Develop program specifications and design documents under supervision of project statistician
* Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming, reporting, and review
* Collaborate with CDM and project statistician to review draft CRFs, databases and perform edit checks
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
* A minimum of five (5) years of solid SAS programming experience with clinical data required.
* A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required. A Master’s degree in Statistics is preferred and may be considered to offset minimum experience requirement.
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems required
* Good oral and written communication skills are essential
* Clinical trial and/or device experience in an industry setting is a plus
* Willing to travel up to 15% of the time if needed
Job: Clinical Affairs