The Mentor Network Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Day and Night Shifts in La Habra Heights, California
Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Day and Night Shifts Primary Location: CA-CALa Habra Heights-102 E Avocado Crest Rd Function: Clinical Organization: Care Meridian
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people designated to care for our patients. This particular CNA job opening is for both Day (7am to 7pm) and Night Shifts (7pm to 7am).
For CareMeridian andThe MENTOR Network, CNAs are critical to our success and exemplifies thewonderful mission driven work we do here every day. CareMeridian looks for botha compassionate and positive minded team member as well as a patient advocatewho is committed to doing the right thing for the right reason.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform resident care
- Observe and report changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge Nurse.
- Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required timeframes.
- Prepare resident’s room for admission, obtain equipment and supplies as needed.
- Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
- Follow Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
- Use equipment correctly and safely.
- Be responsible, when needed, for resident activity programs, including off‐site outings.
- Participates in CareMeridian’s Performance Improvement Program.
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings, training/CEU program.
- Able to work with and relate to patients that are dealing with medically complex issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with coworkers.
- Be compassionate and strive for the best care possible to provide to the patients.