The Mentor Network LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse Full Time Night Shift in La Habra Heights, California
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse Full Time Night Shift Primary Location: CA-CALa Habra Heights-102 E Avocado Crest Rd Function: Clinical Organization: Care Meridian
CareMeridian is seeking an Licenses Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide nursing services, training and support to address the needs of medically complex, spinal cord and brain injury individuals. This position is Per Diem/On Call. Shifts are 12 hour (7 to 7).ForCareMeridian the LVN is critical to our success andexemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
CareMeridian is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse to improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns. Emphasis is placed on CareMeridian’s mission and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function
listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Perform and document resident assessments upon admission and on
angoing basis through discharge.
2. Complete all required nursing documentation accurately and timely.
3. Participate in “hand off” report.
4. Observe, record and report to supervisor or physician in a timely manner, any changes in the resident’s
5. Participates in the development and updating of the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care within the required
6. Implement the plan of care, using appropriate nursing interventions according to CareMeridian’s
Policies and Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
7. Administer and document medications and treatments as ordered, and observe and document the
8. Transcribe and carry out physicians’ orders.
9. Initiate emergency procedures per CareMeridian’s Policy and Procedure, if needed.
10. Assist physicians as necessary.
11. Participate in Interdisciplinary Team Conferences, as required.
12. Provide resident and/or caregiver education.
13. Communicate and cooperate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that all therapeutic
interventions are carried out timely.
14. Attend and participate in continuing education programs per CareMeridian’s policies and regulatory
15. Complete and submit Incident and Accident Reports as needed.
16. Follow Safety Policies and Procedures at all times to include participation in fire and emergency
17. Maintain the confidentiality of all residents’ data, per HIPAA requirements.
18. Participate in the Performance Improvement Program.
19. Use equipment per manufacturers’ instructions.