Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Software Engineer - WPF, C#, BLEND XAML, PRISM, MVVM, RAZOR, MEF WPF Developer - Skills Required - WPF, C#, BLEND / XAML, PRISM, MEF, Unity, MVVM, RAZOR, .NET 4.5, AZURE
We will gladly assist in your relocation to San Diego, California!
If you are a Software Engineer and you are both experienced as well as passionate about WPF & C# development, please read on!
Based in the La Jolla area of San Diego, we are a Startup that came out of Scripps, working with Pharma Partners for Cancer Studies.
Basically we take blood samples, run it in our lab (we have a lab on site) through our software and acquire 3k images per slide (There are over 3 million cells per slide, too)
The current process takes 2 hours to analyze each slide, 16 slides per sample… so as you can imagine, when our application is fully built and running, the amount of data we will be able to develop and track is HUGE
Heavy Data - storing and analyzing 320 gigs per day
Acquiring and analyzing 10 terabytes per month!
We are fully committed to building excellent, functional and whippy fast applications to add immense value to the current state of Cancer Research.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is deeply involved with Microsoft C#, Visual Studio and related technologies.
While much of the work you will be doing is WPF, XAML / BLEND, PRISM, etc., you will also be working with the following:
C# - OOP
ASP.NET MVC4 for a Cloud component
REPORTING Informational component
HTML5 CSS3 Generators
Prism (Communication, Navigation, Region Management, etc.)
MEF, UNITY ( Dependency Injection) -
What you need for this position:
- Ability to work with most Microsoft Technologies: WPF, C#, .NET 4/4.5, MSSQL
- Experience working with small teams (currently only 4 total developers including 1 QA staff)
- Strong OOP and Core Computer Science Fundamentals
What you'll be doing:
- Building out Scientific Research applications that will change the way Cancer Research is performed over the next 20 years
- Full Stack WPF and C# Development
- Building out Cloud Components as well as a Reporting Component
Working with BIG / Heavy Data:
- Heavy Data - out application is storing and analyzing 320 gigs per day
- Acquiring and analyzing 10 Terabytes per month
What's in it for you:
- Ability to work on software that saves lives and can lead to new developments in Cancer research and treatment
- Work with a startup that is completely committed to the latest / greatest Microsoft Technologies
- Great Salary, Equity / Stock Option Plan, Bonus, Vacation, PTO, 401k ETC.
So, If you are a Software Engineer and you are both experienced as well as passionate about WPF & C# development, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.