Ricoh Americas Corporation Legal Site Supervisor-Entry Level in Los Angeles, California
Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-3 person site within a Legal office/environment. Typically does not have hiring, firing or job performance responsibility for the personnel on site. At these sites, the employees report directly to the IAM. May run shifts or site solo. Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met.Able to interact with high level executive customers. The Site Supervisor is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker. If a site exceeds 3 people, it may have a Site Manager or Assistant Manager if part of a larger campus-environment site.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Possess understanding of Client Matter (Legal) to include but not limited to:
- Charge back to firm and/or clients with work/supplies/ hours, etc
- Familiar with charge back systems (Copitrak/Equitrak, etc)
- Familiar with processes of Closing Binder, understanding Depositons, knowledge of Court Systems and how items are delivered
- Assist with scheduling equipment, labor and supplies for an offsite trial
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be time sensitive
- Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of documents and projects that are required in a legal environment
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to executive level end users at various levels, including: legal secretaries, project managers, paralegals, associates and partners
- Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight deadlines and potentially under high pressure
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager.
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement.
- Responsible for managing P&L.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the legal industry is strongly preferred
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.