Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Project Manager - Req. # : VSPMSC117
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Senior Project Manager
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is comprised of talented professionals like you. They are intuitive, goal oriented, and think progressively while working in a variety of roles to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. At Vanir, it is our unique culture that fosters growth, communication, and teamwork. It is this mindset of success coupled with our opportunities that will help develop and define your career.
Vanir CM currently has a unique opportunity for a talented Senior Project Manager to contribute their expertise to the corrections / justice facilities market segment of our organization. This position, located in the Los Angeles, California region, will work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to deliver intelligent solutions to ensure quality project delivery. A maintained focus on close client interaction is necessary and will be instrumental at identifying, developing, and implementing solid project solutions to meet the changing needs of this market segment. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to utilize a career focused in corrections to contribute to the ongoing, strategic growth of our organization and unique needs of corrections projects. As a crucial member of our team, this person will help manage, develop, coordinate planning / design, and project management on large complex corrections projects throughout the State of California. This role plays a vital part in continuing our track record of completing projects on time, within budget, and with a maintained focus on customer satisfaction.
* Ideal candidates should possess 15+ years of experience in the design management and construction of large corrections / justice facilities projects / programs.
* Previous California correctional / justice facilities project management experience is necessary.
* Experience with construction management processes, means, and methods is required.
* Must be able to manage overall design program / project management services while collaborating with internal and external clients.
* Ability to operate as an expert on corrections / justice facilities projects / programs to internal and external clients.
* Ideal candidates will understand project delivery, time management, and how to deal with unanticipated events and unforeseen conditions.
* Demonstrated experience in leading project teams to ensure timely accomplishment of project objectives is necessary.
* Proven ability to manage architects, engineers, and contractors throughout all project phases.
* Comfortable leading and / or actively participating in presentations and meetings.
* Strong communication, writing, and computer skills are essential.
* Bachelor''s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or related Engineering discipline is required.
* Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect is desired.
Over the last 30 years Vanir Construction Management''s progressive growth and quality of service has developed this organization into the most respected and recognized provider for construction management solutions. As we continue to grow into new areas and markets, our focus is to remain the same; meet the needs of our clients and the communities in which we work.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, We Participate in E-VerifyE-Verify Link
Los Angeles, CA, US 90010
Top of Page