Google Creative Lead, Google Cloud in Mountain View, California
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
The Google Cloud brand team is a passionate team of creative thinkers who are responsible for shaping the future of Google Cloud and its products. As part of this team, you are responsible for helping to develop consistent and inspiring visual identities and experiences for G Suite, GCP and Maps, bringing these brands to life through creative assets, campaigns, events, experiences and across the web. Your goal is to deliver an integrated brand experience and to better define and create the brand identities of the Google Cloud brands used by millions of consumers, businesses, students and developers globally.
You are a leader that will help us create interactive experiences and brand identities; from beautiful web pages, to delightful immersive installations and futuristic commerce initiatives. There is no shortage of interesting products and stories to be told. You will work with key marketing partners to deliver our product stories and services to the world through amazing digital and brand experiences. You will work across a variety of mediums, including but not limited to Google's websites, our mobile experiences, apps, retail and immersive environments.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Be a creative leader with a point of view on how to bring our brands to life and have the ability to convey that strategy visually.
- Deliver strategically sound, conceptually based brand experiences.
- Be a strategic partner to our product management and marketing leaders.
- Manage external experience, design and production agencies.
- Manage a large body of work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while maintaining Google's reputation for reliability.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of interactive design background and experience at a creative agency or an in-house team with an awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining interactive experiences.
- Experience managing agencies and building teams.
- Knowledge of design trends, as well as an understanding of consumer insights.
- A collaborative approach that fits with the Google spirit.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.