Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
QA Engineer - QA Fundamentals Functional Testing, Virtualization Software Architect, Storage Protocols - Storage Subsystems Guru - Kernel, Filters, FS Virtualization - Skills Required - QA Fundamentals, Functional Testing, NFS configuration, Virtualization, VMWare Products, Citrix Products, Storage Fundamentals, Protocols, FileSystems, O/S, Scripting, Computer Science
QA Engineer - QA Fundamentals Functional Testing, Virtualization
Based in Mountain View, we are a growing Virtual Storage Software Application provider that helps our clients manage and optimize virtualization. Our products help across the enterprise and allow organizations to utilize existing infrastructure and storage through optimizing and permitting the use of less expensive storage, and increasing performance.
Due to consecutive quarters of growth and increased sales by 200%, we are adding to our team and are currently looking for a Software QA Engineer who has experience setting up and configuring NFS, has experience with Virtualization and strong QA concepts and methodologies.
In this role you will work as part of a QA Team that is responsible for Functional Testing of our highly complex and fully integrated virtualization platform.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
1. Strong QA Fundamentals
2. Experience and Expertise in Functional Testing
3. Experience in setting up and configuring NFS (linux skills are a big plus)
4. Good understanding of storage fundamentals: FileSystem, O/S, Protocols, etc.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with the following:
1. Strong Base Salary - $80-$120k
2. Strong Equity / Stock Options Package - We currently have 50 employees and are growing quickly, now is a great time to join us!
3. PTO, Full Health Benefits, opportunity to work on great products!
So, if you are a Software Engineer QA Engineer with experience building and working with Automation tools, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.