Hyatt Receiving Clerk - Full Time in NEWPORT BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for checking in all incoming product and guest packages. This person is also responsible for shipping guest packages and in house needs.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with working on the computer
- Previous experience preferred.
- Able to work mornings/nights, weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Procurement and Purchasing
Req ID: NEW006983
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.