Sava Senior Care Scheduler in Newport Beach, California
Responsible for maintaining the employee schedules for the facility in accordance with state, company and facility guidelines to ensure that patient care and staffing needs are appropriately addressed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates, reports, and posts schedules of hourly staff.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage.
- Maintains accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues.
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in use of computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, reach, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 219835
Facility Name:: Flagship, Newport Beach, CA
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 466 Flagship Rd.
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: Newport Beach, CA - 92663