The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Manager - Bobbi Brown (STANFORD MALL) in Palo Alto, California
Beauty Sales Manager - Bobbi Brown (STANFORD MALL)
Palo Alto ,CA
Looking for a dynamic leader to inspire success in others. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for investing in others and believe success is the only option, join us for the start of a rewarding career.
Bobbi Brown Counter Manager/Beauty Sales Manager
Responsibilities for Beauty Sales Manager:
• Drive retail sales at the store level.
• Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
• Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
• Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
• Recruit, train, motivate, and develop team of make-up artists.
• Educate our selling teams.
• Formally review job performance for all employees annually.
• Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to make-up artists.
Job Qualifications for Beauty Sales Manager:
• Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
• Good communication skills.
• Good visual merchandising skills.
• Proven ability to recruit.
• Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
• Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
• Previous Cosmetic and/ or Retail Management experience preferred.
To apply, please send your resume, examples of your artistry work and a cover letting outlining why you want to work for Bobbi Brown and your favorite Bobbi Brown product and why to email@example.com with BOBBI BROWN COUNTER MANAGER-STANFORD in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note in this role you would be employed by the Department Store not by Bobbi Brown. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for this position.
Job Ref: MG 242