Premium Retail Services Samsung Field Sales Manager-Wireless in Palo Alto, California
Samsung Field Sales Manager-Wireless
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Building and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintaining consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
- Ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Attending required training sessions on assigned products.
- Routinely training and ensuring understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Routinely participating and/or presenting in retail sales location store meetings.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired
- Minimum two years experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned region.
- Strong presentation skills with small to medium sized groups.
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as home appliances, smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO, Premium will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest records, conviction records, and those with criminal histories.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: CA, San Francisco
Rep City/Location: Palo Alto