LP Building Products MAINTENANCE MECHANIC II in Red Bluff, California
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide Mechanical support in a manufacturing setting. A qualified candidate shall have the ability to perform skilled preventative and predictive maintenance as a journey level mechanic.
- Perform skilled preventative and predictive and maintenance functions.
- Perform basic equipment repairs.
- Confer with Maintenance Supervisor on complex issues.
- Perform duties as necessary.
- Performs all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- This individual must possess the combination of education and experience to work on a variety of mechanical systems.
- Four years of experience in all aspects of industrial maintenance including; Welding, cutting and fabrication, installation and repair of pumps, installation and repair of conveyance and power transmission systems, installation and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance functions.
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment and tools.
- Time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints and repair manuals.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of technical training in general maintenance, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Plant environment.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Code: 0604102
Date Posted: 10 / 12 / 2017
Name: Red Bluff, CA