Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Applications Specialist/Senior (DOE)
Position Type Regular Full Time
Department Sales - Support
Open Date 9/7/2012
Description This is an acquisition sales position. Our Sales Reps drive new business and execute strategic sales plans by meeting and exceeding target revenue in the sales of telecommunications phone systems.
• Responsible for prospecting and calling on key decision makers of small and medium sized businesses
• Presenting Integra products and services using a consultative sales approach
• Selling value over price in a highly competitive market
• Vertical market selling experience- to include education, financial services, hospitality, call center, city/local government.
• Individual and Team successes
• 4+ years B2B sales
• Data/Telecom Software/Hardware sales experience desired (IP PBX or Hosted equivalent a plus)
• Mitel, Inter-tel, NEC, Broadsoft, Avaya, Shoretel, or Cisco experience preferred
• Complex sales process, ROI, and total cost of ownership selling experience
• Goal Oriented – Performance Drive – Self Motivated
• Effective communication and professional presentation skills
• Possesses a proven track record in driving new business
• Working knowledge of cloud computing, collocation services and private wide area network connectivity.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or Telecommunications preferred and 2-4 years of telecom (including CPE or Hosted equivalent) or data business to business sales; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Send This Job to a Friend