Macy's Sacramento, CA - Macy's Logistics: Asset Protection, Part Time in Sacramento, California
Job Overview: *
Macy's delivery hub is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Asset Protection (a.k.a. Security) Associate positions.
- Very stable, well-known, and well-respected brands (Macy's and Bloomingdale's)
- Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross-training
- Growth potential for exceptional people
- Completion of reports; i.e., inbound/outbound trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports.
- Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility.
- Respond to alarm system.
- Conduct audits on common carriers.
- Monitor associate activities
- Monitor activities of visitors/truckers.
- Enforce all facility rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of PC programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum 2 years security experience.
- Prior distribution center experience helpful.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Customer Service focus.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available weekends.
- Must be able to follow instructions and respond in English
- 5AM - 3:30PM - Hours vary
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Job: Asset Protection
Req ID: LOG06171