Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Requisition Number:71189
Category:Engineering - Technician
Primary Location:San Diego, CA, US
Clearance Status:Must be Obtainable
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required:Up to 50%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a contingent opening for an Engineering Technician Supervisor to support the Navy Electronic Surveillance Systems efforts undertaken by SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
Supervise and provide guidance in the following areas:
- Review maintenance methods and procedures, investigate areas requiring improved or additional personnel maintenance training/techniques, and provide recommendations for minimum maintenance requirements including General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment (GPETE), Special Purpose Electronic Test Equipment (SPETE), and tools required. Recommend revisions to existing technical support documentation.
- Perform on site analysis of system fault symptoms, assess degree of operational impairment/mission degradation, recommend alternate operational modes, as applicable, and effect all necessary repairs.
- Perform on site analysis in support of system requirements, assess degree of operational capability to support system requirements, and recommend alternative approaches to satisfying system/functional requirements.
- Review system design criteria and test results for compatibility of interface, such as Top Level Interface Control Drawings (TLICDs), Interface Control Drawings (ICDs), etc.
- Develop, review, or revise system/equipment tests, diagnostic, and alignment capabilities including Built in Test (BIT), Built in Test Equipment (BITE), Simulation/Stimulation (SIM/STIM), Fault Location (FL) and Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Maintain, repair, modify and test systems and related communication subsystems and audio - video systems.
- Review/write test plans, repair procedures, equipment documentation, modifications to existing baseline, and adequacy of technical support documentation and test instrumentation to insure that proper quality assurance is maintained in accordance with the current prescribed standards.
- Perform restoration, calibration, certification, refurbishment, overhaul, or repair of designated equipment/systems.
- Fabricate or assemble specified replacement items for designated equipment/systems.
- Perform life cycle laboratory operation, maintenance and alteration.
- Six years of progressive experience in the test/evaluation of life cycle support of Electronic Surveillance (ES) Systems.
- Four years of experience, gained within the past eight years, in direct life cycle support of Electronic Surveillance (ES) Systems.
Must be able to obtain DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- Five to seven years of related (electro-mechanical technical) experience.
- One to two years of supervisory experience.
- Recent experience or working knowledge of any of the following systems a plus:
1. Sensor Management System (SMS),
2. Joint Perimeter Surveillance Command and Control System (JPSC2),
3. Adaptive Networks (ADN),
4. Mobile Remote Video Surveillance System (MRVSS),
5. Ground Radar for Personnel Detection (GRPD),
6. Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS),
7. Microwave systems,
8. Alarm systems integration,
9. Emergency Response Networks,
10. AN/TSQ-108A, - US Navy's Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare units
11. Electronic sensors,
12. Regional Dispatch Center support,
13. AT/FP Information Management support
14. Navy Emergency Management Systems (NERMS)
15. Alarm Monitoring Automation System. (AMAS)
16. Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
17. Records Management System (RMS)
18. Wide Area Alert and Notification Systems (WAAN)
19. Automated Telephone Notification System (ATNS)
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly.