Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Solekai Systems, established in 2002, is an industry leading software engineering service and solutions company specializing in design, development, integration and testing for the Digital Video, Smart Grid and Consumer Electronics industries. We particularly specialize in the design and development of embedded and application software. We offer a full range of software engineering services including system design, software development and product test with significant expertise in digital video and embedded devices design projects.
Our goal is to find a well-rounded individual with strong horizontal knowledge of the embedded systems ecosystem from a design services perspective. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the successful candidate will bring a rich vertical expertise in a technical market such as digital video, imaging, consumer electronics, robotics or cloud computing with extensive industry contacts in one of these vertical markets.
While this is an individual contributor role, it is considered a leadership, business development and sales position. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial business environment where you can make immediate impact, then this position is for you.
* Generate ongoing prospective client opportunities through employees own personal contacts, direct marketing, cold-calling, creative methods, etc.
* Identify and initiate new sales opportunities, secure meetings with prospects and help create/deliver compelling sales presentations
* Execute consultative sales methodology to drive sales, manage complex sales-cycles from lead identification to closure
* Build and manage relationships with C-level and senior executives from Fortune 1000 clients and articulate value proposition solutions
* Lead role in proposal development and contract negotiations including terms and conditions
* Plan and participate in industry trade shows and events
* Ability to travel 25-50%, including internationally
* Minimum 5+ years sales experience with at least 3 years experience in digital video, engineering services and/or in consumer electronics products
* Bachelor’s degree (preferably a technical and/or business degree)
* High energy level, strong work ethic, drive, impeccable ethics and a passion for prospecting and closing deals
* Track record of consistent success exceeding quotas in previous positions
* Extensive “C” level Fortune 1000 client relationships
* Extensive and thorough knowledge of market and company functions, practice development process, sound engineering design practices, and documentation standards
* Sound understanding of solution selling concepts and sales methodology to quickly understand the prospect’s business environment and communicate our value proposition
* Superior communication, time management and organization skills
Keyword: "engineering services" sales
From: Solekai Systems Corporation