Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Position Location:Gaslamp,San Diego, CA
* Entrepreneurial Social Network
* Employees: 20
FanBox is a dynamic social marketplace changing how contents, goods and services are distributed, consumed, and purchased on the internet. Content includes entertainment (i.e. videos & music), information (i.e. blogs on thousands of categories), auction for products (watches, purses, etc.), and services (i.e. dog-walking service or massage therapy).
FanBox (www.fanbox.com) is a marketplace+ social network + banking engine --- all in the new social marketplace; you are able to make money for you and your favorite charitable cause. FanBox gives 1% of all content provider earnings to charitable causes chosen by the community, including funding orphanages, fighting illiteracy, and finding the cure to breast cancer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEK5iWres6E
Description:Senior SQL Developer
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coding great products and been involved in code projects and competitions in and outside of school.
* Self-management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Regular code reviews
* Work closely with technical managers and engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to meet our customer's needs
* Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able to jump into a code review and help design great software with peers
* Exhibit excellent logic
* Expect and require innovation
* Bring passion to work each day and have the innate ability to inspire passion in others
* Exude confidence in ability to resolve complex problems
* Exceptional in mathematics
Technical Expertise required:
Prior hands-on working experience and management of resources using the following technologies:
* 2 to 5 years SQL
* BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
* The chance to work on a team with a game changing social economy.
* Ability to provide millions of dollars in value to charitable causes and make a difference on this planet during your lifetime.
* Working with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
* An opportunity to help grow and shape the company, to help take a product already built (and showing consumer demand) to market.
* Vibrant, youthful, fun company culture. Casual web 2.0 company in attire with a fierce fire to win, and obsessive focus on metrics.