Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo. Learn more atwww.truste.com.
Our new San Francisco headquarters reflect our company's work hard, play hard mentality. Conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, our offices sit directly adjacent to the Powell St. Muni and BART stop for easy commutes. We've got an outdoor ping-pong table and two spacious roof decks, a game room, a tranquility room to chill out in, and a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of caffeine and snacks to fuel your day. For after hours fun, join-in on regular company hacking events and happy hours (did we mention we have a kegerator on premises?). And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, 401(k) with a match and full benefits. Last, but certainly not least, at TRUSTe work/life balance is a reality here with our Endless Summer program that allows you to take a reasonable amount of paid time away from the office for any personal need. To show we mean business, we hold a quarterly raffle where the winner must take a week off and TRUSTe will add $1,000 to your paycheck to cover vacation expenses. Apply today to join the TRUSTe team!
Ad Operations Specialist, Advertising Services
TRUSTe has an expanding product line calledTRUSTed Adsinvolving technical integration with websites, ad platforms, and mobile SDK’s. This privacy suite allows advertisers and publishers to build audience trust by giving the consumer transparency and choice with ad targeting practices. TRUSTe is spearheading some of the latest and greatest technological worldwide solutions that span mobile advertising and privacy.
As an Ad Operations Specialist to join our Customer Support Team, you will be responsible for providing the highest quality technical support and troubleshooting skills to ensure the success of our clients using our products. In this role, you will be working with top advertisers in this industry such as AT&T, HP, and Comcast. You will primarily support the AdOps Account Management Team who is responsible for the implementation and execution of TRUSTed Ads solutions for TRUSTe’s client base. This position requires strong attention to detail, good working knowledge of PCs and Excel, and basic project management and data analysis skills that will help the AdOps Team consistently exceed customer requirements. Once you demonstrate a thorough understanding of the TRUSTed Ads solutions, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on special projects that will enable you to work across various cross-functional teams such as Sales, Engineering, and Product. Once you demonstrate a thorough understanding of the TRUSTed Ads solutions, you will take on higher-level special projects that will allow for career development.
Is this you?:
* You have demonstrated successes in client communication (written and verbal) from prior work experiences
* You have strong communication skills that span 1:1 interactions as well as large group meetings
* You have strong project-management skills; you easily complete projects within agreed-upon timelines, maintain organized documentation of projects and task with established projected completion dates, and can monitor the timeline of requested tasks and manage stakeholder expectations
* You always take the initiative to learn products quickly
* You understand customer needs and translate this need into solutions
* You are dissatisfied with status quo” and consistently look for ways to raise the bar in how we operate
* Bachelor’s degree and2-3 years of experience in online advertising, email, marketing, or software technical support
* Expertise in Project Management and Database Management
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
* Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and debuggers e.g. Firebug
* Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Sales
* Strong understanding of technological platforms, preferably online ad serving systems on desktop and mobile
* Strong client and employer references
To all recruitment agencies: TRUSTe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TRUSTe’s human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TRUSTe’s career jobs alias or its employees. TRUSTe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.