Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
We're looking for an exceptional person to coordinate administrative and support activities for our growing Advertising Sales and Marketing team.
This is an opportunity to play an important role in Goodreads web and mobile advertising.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for a career path in media marketing, digital advertising sales, or ad campaign management.
* Develop and implement marketing and advertising materials, coordinate processes and assist in campaigns, track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plan meetings and trade shows, maintain databases and prepare and distribute reports.
* Facilitate the internal workflow and administrative activities across the team.
* Assist in communications with clients and ad agencies
* Interest and experience in web and mobile marketing and advertising
* Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
* Strong communication and people skills
* Analytical and project management skills
* Advanced Google docs and office technology skills. Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software is preferred.
* Strong customer service orientation and focus
We Prefer People Who are Passionate About:
* Discovering, reading and sharing books
* Helping define the future of online advertising.
We are the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations. We have 14 million members up from 6.5 million at the beginning of 2012. Every second, 3 books are added "to read" on Goodreads. Our members have written more than 21 million reviews and we are the number one book-related app on Facebook. Our mission: we help readers find and share the books they love.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and include a paragraph or two about why you would like to work for Goodreads.