Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Houseperson - Canterbury Resort - San Francisco, CA
Location: United States of America- California-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 1209823
Applicant must have familiarity with general building cleaning, previous hotel experience a plus.
Assist the housekeepers with the upkeep of supplies and removal of trash & linen from floors.
Ability to assist in cleaning 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condo style homes (interior and exterior).
Stock linens, strip and make beds.
Clean common area restrooms and replace paper products as required.
Other duties as assigned or required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
* Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
* Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
* Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
* Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks.
* Must be able to work outdoors, exposed to potential temperature extremes of heat and/or cold.
* Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations