Robert Half Accountemps Payroll Specialist in San Francisco, California
* If you believe that you will be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your updated resume (in Word format) and a brief intro to Jun Kim at email@example.com * A start-up company in the Financial District of San Francisco is looking for an accomplished Payroll Specialist to join its team of about 250 employees. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for completing and reviewing all phases of payroll duties. The position will be in charge of actively participating in designing and implementing effective processes, and establishing effective internal controls. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of labor compliance and tax rules in addition to general payroll rules and processes. Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Workday is required! Key Duties: Process timely and accurate multi-state payroll for approximately 250+ salaried and hourly employees Ensure all new hire, terminations and all other payroll-related changes are properly and accurately reflected in the payroll system Coordinate transmission of payroll data and corrections Review and coordinate administrative and support payments, as well as any other withholdings Maintain and manage payroll system to ensure compliance with state and federal laws Utilization of software required for labor compliance Monitor and manage PTO policies respective to company rules Be a resource to colleagues and answer questions/clarify details regarding payroll
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Workday is required!
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with employees
- Good communication for working with support personnel and management
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans