Ricoh Americas Corporation Receptionist, Scanning, Mail, Copy Specialist - Multi Site Coverage in San Francisco, California
Supports the daily operations of one or more MS locations including any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, operation of a mail center, maintaining billing logs and reports. Supports the region's MS logs and reports, the MS services during implementation and fills in for absences and vacations throughout the RICOH Management Services locations, including occasionally in a supervisory capacity, as well as assists during start-up of new accounts. Responsible for supporting operational objectives at all existing customer sites within a geographic territory. Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence. This position reports directly to the FSR Manager or the IAM, depending on marketplace personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures field compliance with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements by filing weekly status reports.
- Facilitates 5-Star Daily Huddles.
- Helps customers fully utilize various software applications.
- Provides desktop training to end users on the use of multi-functional devices as printers.
- Assists with connecting devices to networks and loads drivers onto desktops.
- May spend time overseeing the work and answering the questions of Lead Operator and Operator.
- Mails deliveries to established locations within an account, either between departments or buildings, depending upon location.
- Performs high volume copying on high-end equipment for customers per their specifications. Uses all other copier/duplicator/binding equipment as needed.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties.
- Performs file room functions, including purging of files for archiving.
- May coordinate work assignments and answer questions for the other operators during completion of in-house and off-site copy jobs.
- Assesses job requirements and makes decisions as to whether jobs need to be sent off-site.
- Coordinates all aspects of overflow jobs, which entails traveling to and from various accounts to the Overflow Copy Center.
- Optimizes equipment and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- May perform mailroom functions, including sorting and filing of individual sheets of correspondence.
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Ability to analyze customer or RICOH projects and provide lower cost alternatives.
- Provides cost saving suggestions to RICOH or customer.
- Lifts and moves boxes.
- Assists copier operator as needed.
- May perform basic maintenance on machines and oversee scheduling of maintenance for MS vehicles. Performs daily visual inspection of site equipment.
- Assists in the implementation of new locations and training and directing of new MS employees.
- Verifies proper usage records of supplies and equipment are maintained for end-of-month reporting.
- Sells related services to the client to create higher volumes.
- Prices copy jobs/orders.
- Assists in maintaining, through a proactive approach, consistent company accounting and reporting policies within the MS locations.
- Assists in implementation of new MS sites.
- May make equipment, software, or solutions recommendations during a contract renewal process.
- Fills in for absences or vacations.
- May order paper, toner and office supplies totaling $50-60K per year.
- May manage postal meter totaling $30-60K per year.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma plus 6-12 months of related work experience.
- Requires 12 to 18 months as FSR.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
- Requires Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH Americas Corporation policy.
- Requires proficiency in use & operation of shrink-wrap, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, electric stapler, scales, collators & related equipment.
- Requires proficiency in the operation of B&W high volume equipment (IR110 or equivalent).
- Requires proficiency in the operation of color reproduction equipment including color calibration and manipulating color output.
- Requires experience with postage meter and equipment.
- Requires knowledge of United States postal regulations.
- Certified to validate others on RICOH's site employee training guide.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.