Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Wedbush Capital Markets division is seeking a Senior Web Application Developer to join our development team to architect, design and build robust, professional-looking and secure applications. This person must be a highly motivated, organized, and a self-starter. We strongly favor candidates who can take initiative and innovate on their own but also understand the importance of team work. This is a great opportunity to grow and build responsibilities and ideal for someone who enjoys working on a variety of different projects and products.
Work within a team of application and database developers to build professional looking, secure and robust web applications for the financial services industry.
Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of existing web-based systems.
Participate in requirements gathering with both IT Management and various business stake holders. Develop proof-of-concepts and working prototypes based on high-level concepts.
Build and test web applications with a strong focus on application performance and security.
* Experienced in architecting and building database driven websites and web applications
* Demonstrated ability in UI design
* Proven experience in .NET environment
* Experience with T-SQL and Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2005/2008
* Experience working with TFS, VSS, GIT or other source control software
* C# is a strong plus
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Highly motivated and a "can do" attitude
* Financial Services experience is a strong plus
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Keyword: IT, information technology, web developer, application developer, systems
From: Wedbush Securities