Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Software Engineer - Product Security
Full-Time — San Francisco, CA
Do you like to code? Do you like security? Have we got the perfect position for you! Twitter’s Product Security team is hiring engineers to build a more secure platform and user experience. You’ll work alongside your fellow engineers to ship product features, assess and write security-critical code, or develop programmatic approaches to detecting and preventing vulnerabilities. We have multiple openings on the team, and are looking for smart people that are excited to create features that operate at a massive scale. In this role, your code will directly impact the security of hundreds of millions of Twitter users.
* Design and develop user-facing security features, such as multifactor authentication and fraudulent login detection.
* Create custom security tools, like @brakeman and @SADB.
* Implement and contribute to emerging defenses, like Content-Security-Policy & Strict-Transport-Security.
* Lead code and design reviews for features shipping from throughout the company.
* Passion for security, and a deep technical understanding of complex systems.
* Understanding of web/mobile security models and related security best practices.
* BS/MS/PhD Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Apply for this job
To check on an application you’ve submittedclick here.