Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Windows 7 Deployment Engineer
System Engineer / Desktop Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a Windows 7 desktop deployment in a an enterprise level environment.
This is NOT a Desktop Technician position. This is a Desktop Engineer position.
Desktop configuration work in a corporate environment including:
• Desktop deployment through SCCM/Flexera/AdminStudio
• Desktop Imaging
• Desktop application and Operating System support
• Deployment Troubleshooting
• Deployment experience, 2-3 years in a hospital environment is preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Windows 7
• Installation and imaging of computers.
• SCCM/Flexera/Admin Studio
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems
including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer
conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Answers technical questions from all end users, escalating if required.
• Remedy experience
• Testing of desktop hardware and applications
• Desktop provisioning
• Assembly of medical carts
• Familiarity with desktop and scanners
Location San Francisco, CA
About the Organization Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, eCommerce, and retail store venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM has a national presence with branch and satellite offices from California to New Jersey.
In addition to selling products, PCM has the capabilities and resources to consult, configure, install, implement and support what we sell. Service offerings include:
• Networking and infrastructure solutions
• Enterprise systems and storage solutions including data migration, replication, disk/tape storage management, SAN, NAS and virtualization
• Integration and configuration solutions
• Monitoring and operations solutions
• Advanced printing solutions
• 24/7 Help Desk
• System refresh and installation solutions
• Staff Augmentation resources
• Recycling & disposal solutions
PCM has received certifications and authorizations from all major manufacturers. From A+ to CCIEs, business analysts to architects, we have the expert staff to advise clients in making best-fit technology decisions.
Req Number INF-13-00053
Category Information Technology
Tags windows 7, office 2010, deploy, migrate, migration, setup, system engineer, deployment engineer, microsoft engineer, sccm, sms, scom, mom,
Internal Approved REQ#
This position is currently accepting applications.