Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world-s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you-ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients- will be heard.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance.
Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap betweenvision and execution.
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deepindustry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
-Mergers & Acquisitions & Restructuring
-Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations
Strategy:Our Strategy service line focuses within industry segment on the issues of growth, margin, acquisitions, strategic risk management, and planning and execution. We assist our clients to achieve and sustain profitable organic and inorganic growth. Additionally, we simplify the customer experience by helping our clients effectively initiate, grow and sustain profitable relationships with customers.
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
* Engagement Management:Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
* Client Management:Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
* Business Development:Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
* Practice Development & Eminence:Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
* People Development:Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
A minimum of 8 years consulting experience is required.
Depth of high tech industry knowledge (i.e.computer HW/SW, semiconductor, network equipment, electronic manufacturing etc.)
Ability to generate minimally $2-3 million in revenue annually.
Ability to travel 100%25%20required.
* A Bachelor's Degree is required.
* Ability to travel 100%25%20required.
In addition, successful Senior Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
* Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Willingness to mentor junior staff.
* An advanced degree is preferred.
As used in this document, -Deloitte- means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers- site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting