Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job ID 1569462
Location US, CA, Santa Clara
SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1569462
NVIDIA is looking to hire a world class Senior Compiler Engineer to work in a small and motivated team of great engineers. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for architecting and implementing significant parts of the compiler back-end. You will get a chance to tackle several interesting and challenging problems working on a low-level compiler optimization framework targeting cutting-edge GPU technologies.
NVIDIAs compiler group develops core compiler modules for the DX and OpenGL drivers, as well as the CUDA compiler used in NVIDIA GPGPU products. Users of these products include game application developers, enthusiastic gamers, Hollywood production studios, educational institutes and high performance computing users.
- 5+ years of experience and strong background in compilers.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler including low-level optimizations, code generation and building a good compiler framework
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations
- Strong background in programming languages is needed
- Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS or PhD strongly preferred)