Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Job ID 1569251
Location US, CA, Santa Clara
SENIOR COMPILER SOFTWARE ENGINEER #1569251
NVIDIA is looking to hire a world-class Senior Compiler Engineer to work in a small and motivated team of great engineers. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for architecting and implementing significant parts of the compiler. You will get a chance to tackle several interesting and challenging problems working on an optimizing graphics shader compiler framework targeting cutting-edge GPU technologies.
NVIDIAs compiler group develops core compiler modules for the DX and OpenGL drivers, as well as the CUDA compiler used in NVIDIA GPGPU products. Users of these products include game application developers, enthusiastic gamers, Hollywood production studios, educational institutes and high performance computing users.
- 5+ years of experience and strong background in compilers.
- Experience with various aspects of compiler design including language processing, code generation and compiler architecture
- Solid understanding of compiler intermediate-language representation trade-offs
- Strong background in programming languages; familiarity with graphics shading languages, LLVM internals and GPU architectures a definite plus
- Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS or PhD strongly preferred)