Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
SENIOR SW ENGINEER
Job ID 1566959
Location US, CA, Santa Clara
SENIOR SW ENGINEER #1566959
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class software engineer to join the Windows GPU Driver development team.
As a core graphics driver engineer you will work on a small team designing and building a driver for the next generation Windows display driver architecture and cutting edge graphics hardware. Responsibilities of this position will be the rapid development of a robust driver which supports new DDIs, operating systems and graphics hardware. Additional responsibilities include working with hardware teams in the development of GPUs to support the new driver models and working with partners on the development of those interfaces themselves.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience (or equivalent) in display drivers, system software or related field.
- Must hold a B.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong programming skills in C and C++.
- Experience with Windows drivers is highly desirable.
- Working experience with 3D graphics and DirectX a plus.
- Familiar with OS fundamentals and CPU System architecture.
- A strong team player; self motivated and enthusiastic attitude.