Amazon.com Recruiting Coordinator, Amazon Devices in Sunnyvale, California
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer
electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We
have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV,
Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
In order to scale to this tremendous growth, the core Devices team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who shares a passion for hiring the best and the brightest.
The Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
1+ year of administrative, recruiting coordinator or HR experience
- Experience with Microsoft office Suite
• Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
AMZR Req ID: 584449
External Company URL: www.amazon.com