Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Microsoft Dynamics AX Project Manager
Location: CA - Temecula
Company Order Number: 1220
# of openings: 1
Under general supervision, the Project Manager will be in charge of managing the roll-out of a new Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing and overseeing a new ERP implementation and roll-out:
* Maintain a thorough understanding of Enterprise Management Systems and how operational and financial data link together.
* Have a thorough understanding of our internal business processes and how these can be improved with a new ERP.
* Be the central point of contact regarding all aspects of the ERP Roll out.
* Work closely with the CFO, Director of Finance, Director of IT, Operations Manager and various department heads regarding their specific requirements in a new ERP.
* Identify data inputs and outputs and meet regularly with owners in each area regarding their deliverables.
* Assist in planning the layout of the new ERP and refining technical requirements.
* Set up regular status review meetings between vendors and internal department managers and task owners to drive the process.
* Drive the ERP roll-out in phases and stay on top of our progress and tracking of deliverables.
* Become familiar with our “ERP Feasibility Analysis Report”, which outlines our existing requirements and review all existing materials and GAP analysis documents the Company has prepared as it relates to Vendor Demos.
* Review our technical requirements expected from an ERP and determine if any items are missing, which should be considered.
* Responsible for acting as intermediary between the Company and Consultants. Responsible for setting up internal & external meetings and coordinate all demo’s, feedback, follow-up questions and drive open action items as a result of these meetings.
* Work under both direct and indirect supervision to accomplish the above listed activities. This will require that the Project Manager work in a team and/or individual environment; communicate progress and a list of action items by the close of each Thursday to the Director of Finance.
* Responsible for delivering presentations to our management team regarding the status of this project.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education or related work experience.
* Audit or Public Accounting experience preferred.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in ERP Implementation or roll-out and project management.
* Versatile, dynamic, demonstrates initiative, results oriented, flexible and able to work under very tight deadlines.
* Fluent in English.
* Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills. Proficiency in producing documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint and Word.
* Experience with computer automated business systems.
* Customer service orientation towards both internal and external customers.
* Maintains confidentiality at all times.
* Very good analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment to optimize results and through-put.
* Ability to work the required hours of the position.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of an alcohol, drug, and controlled substance screening; a criminal and civil background investigation that is devoid of any felonies or misdemeanors; and favorable reference checks; as well as be authorized to work in the US.
Cassidian Communications, an EADS North America Company, is a great place to work and offers its employees a robust portfolio of benefits and is market competitive in its wage and salary practices. Cassidian Communications is ISO-9000 certified and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Are you a returning applicant?