WIS International Team Lead – Home Improvement (Full Time) in Union City, California
Team Lead – Home Improvement (Full Time)
The Team Lead is responsible for the management of effective and efficient execution of retail merchandising and sales activities in a designated store by ensuring the quality and capacity of our services through training and development within the Home
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train reps on company process, policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
• Ensure quality execution by conducting audits and working with Reps to assess, train, and develop retail skills and knowledge.
• Manage execution and overall performance of Reps to ensure completion of tasks.
• Assign and manage team projects to utilize efficiencies and ensure quality execution within assigned location.
• Schedules and manages client requests to work with Reps in designated location.
• Communicates effectively.
• Inspect company equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper maintenance.
• Spend approximately 80% of their time conducting general bay service or maintenance, ensuring that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience.
• Typically, 20% of their time is spent reviewing, coaching and mentoring Reps in assigned location.
Experience in effectively managing and leading large numbers of hourly employees in a service related industry. Experience also necessary in successful team building, geographically dispersed staff, customer relations, employee performance management,
sales and personal computer operations.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or at least 2 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities with approximately 9 employees.
Hours are M-F 6am – 2:30pm with the potential for some weekend work.