Arvato Bertelsmann .NET Developer in Valencia, California
Date: Jul 17, 2017
Location: Valencia, CA, US, 91355
Status: Open Position
Company: Arvato US
Requisition ID: 10137
The Arvato eCommerce team is looking for additional software development engineers to join a growing agile software development team building eCommerce and other fulfillment integrated solutions for some of our biggest clients within the High-Tech industry. With your team you will create new web-based solutions, maintain and enhance existing solutions based on business requirements to meet project delivery timelines. Along with implementation, you will also participate in design and will have autonomy and support to influence the team’s technology decisions for future solutions.
· Proven in-depth skill building applications with C#, .NET Framework 4.6+, ASP.NET MVC 5, WebAPI 2
· Working knowledge of source control tooling and methodologies (e.g. TFVC and GIT)
· Strong analysis and debugging skills on both API managed code and client side script
· Good knowledge of web application hosting infrastructure (e.g. IIS, Azure)
· Working knowledge of XML and XSD
· Working knowledge of RESTful API integration
· Some knowledge of SOAP web service integration with WCF
· Working knowledge of T-SQL and basic knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012Preferred Qualifications:
· Proficiency in fundamental Computer Science concepts like abstract data types, algorithm analysis
· Understanding of factors that influence application performance and scalability
· In-depth knowledge of common web authentication and security concerns and their implementations (e.g. bearer-token authentication)
· Experience with Build and Continuous Integration topics and their application
· Practical application of Acceptance Test Driven Development and/or DevOps practices
· Experience in Agile or Scrum development methodologies
· Desire to work in small to medium teams with both QA and Developers as members
· Ability to write technical documentation using markdown for knowledge sharing
· Hands-on experience automating the release process from environment setup to build to deploy
· Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and understanding of .NET Standard
· Working knowledge of an SPA like Aurelia or Angular 2
· Experience with distributed application design and its components e.g. microservices, message queueing, distributed cache
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, .NET, Computer Science, Technology