ManTech Vulcan Data Manager in El Segundo, California
· Perform data management functions in support of Air Force Launch and Range projects.
· Participate as an Integrated Project Team (IPT) member where data products are contractually invoked.
· Assist project managers develop Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
· Prepare or review DD Forms 1423 (CDRL) to reflect tailoring instructions and ensure requirements are met, provided by the project manager or functional focal points as required.
· Add the CDRLs to an electronic library of all sanctioned and approved CDRLs.
· Establish and maintain a complete electronic library of all CDRL data submittals
· Maintain a library of data and information for the team, must be kept current and accessible.
· Create and maintain databases, support ad hoc database needs
· Upload and transfer data between a variety of data systems
· Supports development of new databases and templates
· Creating SharePoint sites
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Engineering or Technical discipline) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.