DaVita Center Manager in Fremont, California
This is a Full-time, Part-Time or Per Diem / PRN, Monday through Friday, day-shift position. We are seeking a healthcare professional, a registered nurse (RN) or radiologic technologist (RT) to direct and administer clinical and operational activities of a vascular center.
We invite you to contact us in regard to a position as an Access Center Manager at the name of center located at location address.
This position manages the overall operations of a Lifeline Vascular Center including but not limited to quality assurance and patient care, financial management, physician relations, safety, risk management, teammate management, equipment maintenance and inventory and other required duties that may arise during the general operations of the center. Manager ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, standards established by the Joint Commission (JCAHO) and compliance with other regulatory agency standards. Position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports.
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 60 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc., the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita Inc. is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,500 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population.
• Bachelor's degree in a related area strongly preferred.
• Nursing degree or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification required; Cardiovascular-Interventional Radiology (CV-IR) certification preferred
• State license and/or fluoroscopic permit to practice radiologic technology if required by state law
• Minimum of 2 years operational/clinical management experience in the healthcare industry including budgetary, financial, clinical services and materials management oversight responsibilities required. Ambulatory services experience a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience required
• Dialysis, critical care, OR, medical/surgical, general diagnostic, special procedures or cardiac catheterization experience preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred and required within first year of employment or transfer into the Access Center Manager position
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
• Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of the Regional Operations Director and/or Vice President
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, continuing education support, and tuition reimbursement.
Visit our website at www.lifelinevascularaccess.com .