SMG Parking Attendant in Ontario, California
Parking Attendants are needed at the Citizens Business Bank Arena to facilitate flow of traffic in & around the arena.
- Change traffic patterns as well as set up signs & traffic barriers to prevent unauthorized parking.
- Direct vehicles to lots or available parking spaces & disabled guests to designated areas.
- Provide guests with directions and other venue related information.
- Ability to allow or disallow access into parking areas based on passes / credentials.
- Provide parking instructions, guidance, assistance to guests as they arrive.
- Act upon all comments /complaints in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle property thefts.
- Lift, position and remove cones/barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
- Escort guests as needed to their vehicles on order to ensure their safety.
- Minimum education of high school diploma or its equivalency
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively perform in crises and work under pressure without the loss of composure.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in all-weather elements, heat, rain, wind.
- May require lifting of approximately 20-50 pounds.
- Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends, as well as some Holidays.
*This is an event related position. Schedules will vary based on the needs of the arena.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 909-244-5745
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled