Schneider Electric Project Manager Senior in Pleasanton, California
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
As a Project Manager you are responsible for achieving the project’s objectives. S/he works closely with the Project Sponsor and Project Management Team to define the project objectives, create a plan for and executing the plan to achieve those objectives.
The Project Manager has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverable's are created and in which they will be used. The Project Manager must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
- Lead the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor.
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
- Manage the timely resolution of issues, including the escalation of issues that are outside of the project team’s scope of responsibility.
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
Monitor the project and report the project status to the management on a regular basis.
Small projects, local projects, limited need for coordination, small project team
This job might be for you if:
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Four-year degree required or related work experience
- 4 years related work experience required
Advanced understanding of HVAC, Building Automation Systems, Access or other building or electronic control systems
Proficient in Microsoft Office Project, Visio and other programs including but not limited to Word and Excel.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-California-Pleasanton
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 004A92