Ricoh Americas Corporation Assistant Print and Mail Shop Manager in San Diego, California
Reports to a Site Manager, either within the same site or at a parent location and supervises day-to-day operations and staff of specified 1-3 person satellite location or assists with the supervision of a large site or additional shifts. May run shifts or site solo. Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker the majority of the time. This position is trained to handle hiring, firing and job performance responsibilities and will conduct these activities as needed; can complete month-end management reports in the absence of the Site Manager. (Note: a lead person at a small solo site should be titled Supervisor).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in IMS.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 3+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.