Cisco Manager, Service Delivery Team - Cisco Cloud Security in San Francisco, California
Manager, Service Delivery Team - Cisco Cloud Security
Location: San Francisco, California, US
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1227619
Who You'll Work With:
The Service Delivery team offers personalized services that provide a compelling reason for customers to repeatedly choose Cisco. Accelerating customer success through providing documented development solutions as well as innovating on-demand during deployments.
As the leader of the Service Delivery team, you are responsible for the growth, management, and success of each individual member and the team as a whole. You will help build and drive meaningful relationships between Cisco Cloud Security and our customers by facilitating conversations across all facets of the company. You will liaison both within the Customer Success team and externally with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management to make sure that the needs of the customers are met. You will guide and mentor Service Delivery Managers as they hone these same skills and progress through their personal career paths and goals.
What You'll Do:
· Attract, Hire, Develop, and Manage high performing individuals to a team dedicated to high impact, measurable Customer Success.
· Partner closely with Sale Executives and Customer Success Managers in performance metrics while delivering long term revenue and Customer satisfaction
· Align with the other Customer Success leaders within the company to maintain and build cohesion & performance within the Customer Success organization
· Help define and improve the customer-related escalation and communication paths among Cisco Cloud Security various departments (Engineering, Operations, Business Development, Sales & Marketing) as a key stakeholder of Customer Success & satisfaction
· Resolve employee issues and act as an advocate for employees when dealing with management, HR, and others.
· Build and encourage teamwork through group activities outside of normal daily responsibilities.
· Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of Cisco Cloud Security products, features and benefits.
Education & Experience:
· Strong knowledge of SaaS, ideally Cisco Umbrella and Cloudlock
· 3+ years of experience in managing client facing teams in professional services, customer support or client operations
· 7+ years in delivering technical services to customers
· Is a self-starter, highly motivated and personable. Must be willing to roll up their sleeves and lead by example
· Demonstrated success in delivering results in improving Customer success and revenue
· Excellent communication skills and is artful in navigating customer landscapes and internal stakeholders
· Cross functional experience in delivering projects and initiatives in meeting multiple projects and assignments
· College degree required, advanced degree in MBA, MSC preferred
· Background in security (network, client, etc.) preferred
· 20% travel may be required
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.