Cornerstone onDemand Content Acquisition Specialist (Santa Monica, CA) in Santa Monica, California
We're looking for a
Content Acquisition Specialist (Santa Monica, CA)
The CyberU team is changing the way the world understands learning. Through our world-class training platform, and industry leading distribution network, we are making it easier for individuals (like you!) to teach and learn anything.
Have a passion for online learning, teaching, or e-commerce? This might be the opportunity for you!
CyberU is looking for a passionate and driven Content Acquisition Specialist to take part in the development and growth of our instructor community. This dynamic role will work closely with Business Development, Content, and Product on a variety of projects and tasks. Candidates must have strong communication skills as well as the ability to interface with all teams.
In this role you will…
- Interact with and support some of the world's leading instructors on a daily basis
- Define account management processes to drive success
- Research and identify content acquisition opportunities
- Review submitted content to ensure that it meets CyberU quality standards
- Document defects and provide detailed feedback to the Head of Product and engineering team
- Act as a liaison between instructors and CyberU, ensuring all instructors have a positive experience on the site
- Conduct market research and monitor competitive landscape
To get in the door you will need…
- A bachelor’s degree, Business, Communication, or Marketing related desired
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in Sales, Account Management, Marketing
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Highly detail-oriented work ethic
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment of teamwork and change
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 35 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.